Monday, January 24, 2011

I locked myself out of the house and the car!!!!

I know that I have been scarce.  I'm sorry.  School has started and I am having a hard time getting it all together lately.  I feel like I'm running around with my head cut off!  Ever have that feeling?  It's not that fantastic.  Here is just a small example of what I have been up to:
Today I felt so tired during my morning classes that I decided I would come home during lunch break to take a short nap.  After resting for 20 minutes, my alarm woke me up.  I seriously contemplated hitting the snooze button but I knew that if I did that, I would not have time to grab a quick bite to eat and get to class on time.  I got up.  Lunch was a fruit cup and a bagel with cream cheese....so nutritional, I know!  It was time to go.  I said bye to the puppy, locked the door, and headed to my car.  When I got to the car, I realized that I didn't have the keys.  OH NO!!!!!!!!!   I locked them in the house!  I reached into my pocket to grab my cell phone out so that I could call Mr. Fantastic.  I'm really not sure what I thought he could do about it, as he was at work and would be for about 3 more hours.  That's when I discovered that my cell phone was in the house too!  Oh man, this day just gets better.  After walking around the house to confirm what I already knew: that there was no way in, it hit my that my land-lord works across the street.  I ran over with my fingers crossed that she would have a spare key with her.  SHE DID!!!!  So, I was only 5 minutes late for class.  That  isn't too bad.  Then the instructor asked for our homework.  Oh yeah, the homework I had done a week ago because the course sylabus said it was due last week!  Of couse I didn't have it.  That would make things far too easy.  So then I had to ask for forgivness and hope that she would let me scan it all to her tonight.  Thank goodness she did. 
So, tonight, after getting that to the instructor and completing homework for tomorrow, I am ready for sleep.  I just hope that I am not forgetting anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!