Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ashley is An Incredable Woman!

I've been following Ashley's blog for a very long time now.  Her craftiness is amazing.  Her spirit is undying.  Her Love lovability is through the roof.  Ashley is currently going through chemo and yes, she has a beautiful family.  She just went through the passage of her journey in which she cut her hair.  My words here don't even come close to showing the amount of compassion I have in my heart for this beautiful woman.  She posted a video on her blog about the passage and I couldn't help but want to share it.  I cried from the very beginning.  Please note that I take absolutely no credit for this.  Her story is one of strength and beauty though, and I want to share it with you. 

Rite of Passage - Shaving my Head from Ashley Hackshaw on Vimeo.

To see more about Ashley and read her blog, follow her adventures, and be completely inspired by this incredable woman, check out her blog Lil Blue Boo.
Word are just not enough, so I will leave you with love and wishes for a crafty week.
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!