Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dakota's home from Iraq *VACATION**

Hey all,
It's Tuesday night, and I should actually be sleeping right now. I know, it's really early in the night, but I have to wake up later and drive for a long time! I am leaving tonight to drive to Texas. Google says that it is a 12 hour drive. It will probably be more like 14 because I have a bladder the size of a pea and a psycho puppy too! Why am I going that ar, you ask? I get to see my Dakota!!!! Hooray! Dakota is coming home from Iraq! It's about time! So, I don't know how good the "free wi-fi" is going to be at the hotel, but I may or may not be on blogger for a bit. Oh so sad....I'm going to go through withdrawls from 2Peas if I can't get on!!! HAHAHA! I'm so addicted 24/7. So, um, just wanted to let you all know that I am super excited, wish me luck on the road, and thank God, Dakota will be home soon!!

1 comment:

  1. good luck!!! and oohh, totally loving your layout about your tat!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!