Sunday, November 01, 2009







I was doing some
sorting of pictures today. I had "lost" my external hardrive and was oh, so sad. Good news is that I finally found it!! So anyhow...I was sorting pictures and came across some that I absolutely love! I have been working on uploading them to my Kodak gallary so that I can send them out to get printed. I cannot wait until they come back to me so that I can get scrapping them! I thought that I would share the pictures though. They show a little fraction of my fun life. I love the people in my life. I love the adventures I have had. I love my life! Sometimes while I sti here all alone in this little town that I moved to for the job, I get so sad and lonely. I miss the people that mean the most to me. I miss my friends and my family. I miss everything we used to do and all the fun we used to have. I look back on the memories (the photos especially) and smile, but sometimes I cry too. I smile because they were such good times. I cry because I miss those times and I miss those people and I hate to admit it really, but I feel sorry for myself. I know that is the last thing that I should be doing...feeling sorry for myself....but sometimes I jsut can't help it. So, I am posting up these pictures as a reminder that I have had good times and there are good times ahead for me. Sometimes life just throws a hardball at us and we have to learn to let the bruises heal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!