Friday, November 06, 2009

I can't live without...


I can't live without Dakota much longer. He has been in Iraq since December and I miss him so much! This was an AAM challenge that I just had to do. (I also participated in the blog hop that they sponsered!!) It seemed just perfect timing considering that they are getting ready to come home right now. I should finally get to see him again at the end of the month! Hooray! I cannot wait much longer. I am really excited about how well this turned out. I think I looked at every single item in my scrapbooking collection before I finally decided on these supplies. I just had to make this layout perfect! I looked at a ton of different pictures that I have of Dakota trying to figure out which one was the best for this layout. Sometimes I am able to just make it up as I go, but this Loayout ws very well thought of. I thought out each element that I used, and I am so proud. I used hand cutting which Ihave been doing a lot of lately. I love these little clocks that I found at Target...especially the clear ones because overlays have become a bt of an obsession of mine lately. The thickers are pretty great too. Two Peas just had a big sale on them and I really stocked up!!!! Can't get enough of them. Oh, and the fact that the stiching was already done, made it perfect for me because I don't have a sewing machine and sewing by hand for me seems to take hours and I truely mean hours! So, I hope that you enjoy all the fabulous elements of this layout that really touches deep in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Renay...this is an awesome layout....my hats off to Dakota for being out on the front line for my feedom!!!

    Thank you for participating in the Capture these Sketches Blog Hop...and you wonderful comment and for becoming a follower on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You did an awesome job! Thanks so much for playing along!
    And guess what? You won the challenge on my blog for the blog hop! Send me your email address and I'll send you a Two Peas GC :)

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!