Sunday, June 12, 2011

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. 10 Things I learned in....

AUSTRALIA!!!!



In August of 2009, Mr. Fantastic got to take 15 days leave from Iraq.  He flew to Sydney Australia and flew me there to meet him.  I was so nervous to see him because he had been in Iraq for 8 months.  I was also nervous about finding him.  He had arrived 2 days early and I was arriving a few hours later than I was supposed to.  We did not have any way of communicating because he did not have an active cell phone since he was deployed to Iraq, and I couldn't use mine overseas.  However, when I walked out of customs and started looking around for him, he was standing there waiting.  I hugged him so hard!  The next 2 weeks were the greatest ever!  We had an amazing time.  I miss it there so much and hope that we can go back soon.
Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

  1. i love how the thing you were most terrified about while scuba diving was the breathing apparatus and not the sharks etc! x

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!