Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hard Things.

Sometimes in the middle of wonderful, I feel pretty lousy.  When I feel this way, I get so mad at myself and that makes me feel even lousier.  Sometimes everything in life is working out just wonderfully.  I get so excited and anxious though.  Then all of a sudden, I crash.  I feel like doing nothing but sleeping away the day and the night.  I look at all the things I need to do, and I just sit down instead....or lay down and fall asleep.  Right now I have about a thousand projects saved in my to do files, I've got art supplies out the wazzoo, and I have nothing but time on my hands.  Yet, I can't do anything.  I feel bored, anxious, lonely, sad, lazy, and dull.  I have sat around most of the day trying to come up with ways to keep myself occupied...well, keep my mind occupied, just so that I won't have time to sleep or to cry.  Why can't I get out my supplies instead and start crafting?  Why can't I get out my nail polish and paint my nails happy colors?  Why can't I clean the house?  Why can't I read a book?  Why can't I bake some bread?  Why why why?  I don't know.  I really wish I did.  Instead I just sit here and watch the clock move backwards.  Yuck! 
Mr. Fantastic is on his way home from Utah right now.  He has had nothing but delay after delay this whole trip and it is frustrating.  I wish he would just hurry up and get here so that I can curl up next to him and feel better.  Here's to a better tomorrow!
Loves!!!

1 comment:

  1. All of us have hard days. Just remind yourself that tomorrow is a new day and things can be different. Things can be wonderful. I hope you feel the sunshine tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!