Wednesday, June 01, 2011

52 Lists. 52 Weeks.

Do you love to make lists?  I know I do!  Kellie is starting a really fun list making project on her blog!  You just have to check it out.  For a whole year she will be posting lists up on each Sunday.  The project is going to include all kinds of great things. Here is the excerpt from her blog so you can get a better idea of what will be coming:


The whole idea of the feature:
Each Sunday I will be posting a new list here on my blog. And I want YOU to create your own version of the weekly list and then share it so we can all see.

This feature will also include:
-Featured guest posts from blogger pals with their own lists for us to create that week

-Fun lists to create, like "things other people probably don't know about me" or "things i wish i knew 5 years ago" (plus many, many more!)

-a fun flickr group for you to upload your photos to, so we can share there as well!

-a variety of ways to share your lists. I will include different ways myself, from creating handmade lists in a fun notebook (which I purchased at this etsy store)

or simply typing my lists online and sharing a snapshot with y'all. Plus many more ways (and all of which will be shown here on my blog weekly and on the flickr group).

So, what are you waiting for?  Go check it out right now!!!  Join in the fun!

Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!