Saturday, June 11, 2011

We Went to Michgan!

Did I mention that we took a trip to Michigan?  Oh it was a lovely trip!  We got to see just about everyone.  We stayed very busy the whole time.  Here are some of the fun things we did:
Played dominos, babysat the nephews, went to the mall, had a cookout, ate good food, played dice, went to my sister's First communion, helped my dad with his garden, surprised my mom and woke her up, rode bicycles, visited with family, ate pizza, had a few beers, smiled, laughed, and had a really pleasant time!
Here are some pictures of our fun time:























Have a pretty Sunday!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!