Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moving to Utah?!!!

Remember THIS POST when I talked about everything happening for a reason?  Well, Mr. Fantastic is in Dallas right now.  He got stuck during a layover there, while on his way to Utah.  His big interview is tomorrow.  Our connections have told us that considering his experience and his demonstrated hard work, that this should be more of a formality type of interview.  Basically, we should just be learning the details, and making arrangements. 
Let me tell you this as well: on Friday I got a call that they would offer me a position as well if I wanted it.  So, it looks like we will both be working there and making some good money.  I'll still be going to school, but only part time.  Life is really treating us well right now.  Keep us in your thoughts!!
Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!