Thursday, February 10, 2011

Creating a Feature Post

Hey everyone!  One goal that I set for myself this year, was to create at least one feature post for my blog.  This will be based on a specific subject and posted on a specific schedule.  The other day while I was posting up my Process Book inspiration, it occurred to me that it would be a great subject to post about on a regular basis and therefor become my first feature post!  I have decided that every Monday I will do a post about the previous week's inspiration that I collect and make part of my process book.  These posts will contain the bits and pieces that I have gathered throughout the week.  Please be patient with me as I have not yet decided on a catchy title for this regular post, but I will keep you up to date when I do come up with a good one.  Of course, I'm always open to suggestions.  If you have a suggestion for the title of my new feature post, please leave it as a comment under the sweet dialogues link at the bottom.  Until I come up with something better, I will stick to simply calling it Process Book [blah blah blah].  Also, if you didn't catch it earlier, I posted up a fun little idea I'm participating in call Pay It Forward.  In a way, it's kind of a GIVEAWAY!  Check out my Pay It Forward post below if you want to be a part of something sweet.  For now, I will leave you with a new picture:




Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!