Saturday, February 05, 2011

Tiffany's Dress

So I get a message from my little sister:
Hey! So I was wondering since you are so artsy, creative and good with projects; if you have the time could you make me a dress? I don't really have a lot of money to buy a dress, so I thought making one may be better. If you could as well as before the February 26th to get it here. I would send you pictures of ideas, my sizes, and money to pay for shipping and the material. If you could, please let me know. Love you and miss you bunches! Hope school is going well, keep up with the wonderful work! I am very proud of you. 
I send her back a message:
Holy Cow! I am totally honored that you would ask me to do this for you! I've never made a dress before, but there is always a first time for everything!! Send me pictures NOW so I can start getting some ideas put together. It can't be... that hard, right!??! I will put my all into it for you beautiful girl. 
She sent me pictures and I decided that I would use some yellow fabric and black lace.  Then I decided that if I did that she would look like a bumble bee.  Mr. Fantastic and I went to the fabric store to take a look.  All of a sudden we both found an amazing fabric!  I had to put all of my original ideas out of my mind and I am now just running with it!  Here are a couple of pics that I have of the fabric:




 Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!