Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Process Book: JOY

This week my inspiration is supposed to be inspired by joy.  I think it is funny when we are instructed to be inspired by a certain topic!  How exactly can one tell you what you must be inspired by and also expect it to work?  Well, luckily I was able to find some joy inspired inspiration this week.  Here are some of the things I put in my process book for the week: (click on the pictures to find out where they came from)






Received in the mail

Received in the mail

Received in the mail

Received in the mail from Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!