Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Flip Book Fun

So I am browsing through all the blogs I follow and the sites I have in my fovorites list.  I came across this cool video on I ART U.  The thing that made it really stand out to me is that I have a flip book due tomorrow for my 4D art class.  Mine is nowhere near as awesome as this one, but I'm still pretty happy with it since it is only the first one I have ever ever ever done!  This video really inspired me to do some more flipbook work though because I'm telling you - It is amazing!!!!

Kraak & Smaak from WEAREWILL on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!