Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Process Book: coming Soon!

Hello lovely friends!
I know you are probably expecting a process book post tonight.  I must apologize though because I don't have it prepared.  This week is CRAZY!  I had to work literally all weekend....yuck!  I am also working on finishing Tiffany's dress.  Her dance is this weekend and the dress still has to go through the mail.  I know - I'm totally pushing the time frame.  I'm sorry that the blog post will have to wait.  I will get it up by Wednesday though!  I promise.  I'll also post up the dress, some artists that are inspiring me right now, a poster I am working on, and a few pretties that I have found.  Don't forget that I have a giveaway going on.  So far only one person has entered it.  You don't all think it would be really great to get something handmade and pretty from yours truly?  Please enter it. Alright, have a spectacular week!
Loves!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!