Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Zoo Tool

I have recently found an amazing website!  I just HAD to share it with you all.  It is better than any other bookmarking site I have seen.  Zoo Tool  is where it is at!  haha.  Seriously though....
I love to save inspiration and/or bookmark it all the time.  However, I run into the issue of never remembering where I found something, who to give credit to, or how to find it again.  With Zoo Tool, you don't have to worry about any of that.  When you find a picture, you simply click on your lasso tool and it brings up a page with all the photos from the page you are on.  Then you click on the picture you want to save.  Zoo Tool automatically saves the photo with the URL and website information for you.  Then when you want to go back to it, you just click on the link and it takes you right there!  How cool is that?!?!  So far, it has been a dream.  I absolutely love it to pieces.  It is also very cool because you can see what others have saved, follow others, and people can follow you.  When you see something someone else has saved, you can click on the link and it takes you right to it.  Amazing!!!!  The best part of all though, is that it isn't slow!  It works really fast and well.  If you want to check it out, go to zootool.com
Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!