Friday, December 09, 2011

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Things That Make Me Happy

I have swayed away from my weekly lists a little bit, but I am really going to try to play catch up again, and hopefully not get behind as bad any more.

List 20
Mr. Fantastic
New Friends
Old Friends
My Pug
Warm Socks
Coffee
Blogging
Decorating our new home
Sushi
Cinnamon
Pretty Lights
Color
Family
Nail Polish
Long Hair
Cooking
Baking
Entertaining
Lip Gloss
Purses
Fireworks
Books
Sewing
Scrapbooking
Photography
Popcorn
Candy
Dr. Pepper
My new job
My Ford Focus
Funny T-shirts
Pretty Dresses
Painting
Loving
Smiles
Peacocks
Stripes
Fresh Laundry
Clean Sheets
Vacuumes
Curls
Sunsets
Kittens
Butterscotch Schnaps
Sugar Cookies
Flowers
Cherry Blossoms
Music
Poetry
Warm Showers


Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!