Monday, December 26, 2011

Photoshoot! Beautiful baby girl!!

This little lady was such a pleasure to work with.  She is very photogenic and always loves to smile.  I asked her mum if I could use her baby girl for practice with my new camera and she was quite excited to let me.  The shoot was about 2 hours long which I now know is probably excessive, and I took about 500 pictures.  Later, during editing, I brought that huge number down to 200 total.  That includes all the originals that were good, black and whites, and special edits as well. 




















How sweet is she?!  Love to pieces! She is such a doll baby.
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!