Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our New Home - Housewarming Party

Prepare for lots of pictures!  I wanted to share some fun photos of our housewarming party.  It was a splendid time.  Due to weather, only about half the people that were going to come were actually able to make it.  I did cook for two days in order to get ready for the party, plus my girl friend came over the day of to help me cook as well.  There was a ton of food.  Originally we were going to play rockband but that fell though at the last minute because the movers misplaced the game and nobody in town had the game.  No good!  I was sad, but it was still a great time. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!