Wednesday, December 14, 2011

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Things I am Thankful For

This list is short.  It's not because I am only thankful for a few things, but it is because I could never list all the things that I am thankful for....it would be pages long.  So here are the first 15 things that came into my head:

Mr. Fantastic
My loving family
Finally Knowing What I want to do when I grow up
Our beautiful new home
Amazing friends
Financial Stability
My puppy's kisses
My awesome camera
Blogs and Pinterest to keep me inspired
My perfect eyesight
Beautiful music
artistic abilities
Beautiful scenery all around us
A car that gets me everywhere
Getting to go home for Christmas with the entire family!!

Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!