Monday, December 12, 2011

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. things I Believe In

I love to believe!  I love to have faith in everything.  I love to trust that everything happens for a reason.  So, with that said, here is an abreviated list of What I believe in:

Love, Destiny, Fate, Loyalty, Truth, Fairytales, Goals, Dreams, Courage, Bravery, Honesty, Wishing on Stars, Crossing your Fingers, Blowing out Candles, Wishbones, Dishwashers, Unicorns, Hope, Character, Effort, Working Hard, Playing Harder, Traveling the World, Knowledge, Never Stop Learning, Magic, Santa, a God, Music, Dancing, Passion, Long Naps on Weekends, Never Breaking a Promise!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!