Saturday, December 10, 2011

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Week 21

Well, since Halloween has come and gone, I really don't have a list of things to do in preparation for it, so I thought instead I would write a list of what I need to do to prepare for Christmas!  Enjoy!

Christmas presents that I still need to buy: My Uncle, my Brother-in-law, My Dad, my Grandmother, My Friend Erica, Erica's daughter, Our friend AJ, our friend Mike and his fiance, our friend Chris, Mr. Fantastic, my puppy, Two of my brothers, one of my sisters, Mr. Fantastic's mom, and his cousin!

Yummy treats I need to make:  German fried thingies, chocolate pretzels, caramel popcorn, vodka infused gummy bears!

 Design, write and send our Christmas cards

Wrap presents

Packing for our Christmas trip home

Call the airport about our puppy traveling with us

Decorate the tree and put up decorations

Keep Calm

Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!