Wednesday, December 14, 2011

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Things/Thoughts That Keep Me Up At Night

Do I have clean pants for tomorrow?  What's the weather going to be like this week?  Are we going to fly at work tomorrow?  Why did I wait so late to go to bed?  Why did I forget yet again to make a doctor's appointment?  My back still hurts really bad.  I have a million things to do.  I need to stop smoking!!!  How could I decorate this room or that room.  The wind is really loud.  I should check my bank account.  Did I make sure to tell Mr. Fantastic how much I love him?  Is he ever going to officially ask me to marry him?  I need to loose weight.  What could I do and not realize that I am doing to make sure that I loose weight?  Stop grinding my teeth!  Where is my nigthguard anyways?  Where is all my lost artwork?  I need to scrapbook.  I need to paint.  I need to sew.  I need to clean.  I can't wait to use my mixer.  Sid I set the alarm?  What about the security system?  It's too hot or it's too cold.  Why can't I sleep?
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!