Monday, December 12, 2011

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. 5 Things

Only 5?  Okay, Here's Five!

I got a new camera and I am obsessed with taking pictures of everything now!  I think I am going to end up driving my friends crazy!
We did not finish decorating our home by the date of our housewarming party.  I came to terms with the fact that homes take time to create, and since our party three weeks ago, I have done no work on the house at all.  It feels great!
If Mr. Fantastic makes dinner, it is usually hamburger or tuna helper.  It's the only thing he knows how to do, and even then he usually has to ask me questions about what he is doing.
I've never jumped on a video game bandwagon before.  I just don't find them that entertaining.  However, this Skyrim game is actually not too bad.  I've been playing it and it is kind of fun!
In January I am starting school again.  I am really nervous about this because not only am I working a full time job an hour from home, but now I will also be going to school at the same time.  Should be fun!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!