Monday, December 26, 2011

Fruit Ninja

We got a Kinect for our Xbox 360 and so far we are loving it!  It is so much fun.  Our favorite game is fruit ninja where you have to chop fruit that appears on the screen.  After a night of playing you can count on waking up the next few days hardly able to move your arms.  It is a total workout, but you don't even know you are working out!  It is great!  We have friends come over just so we can compete at it.  Of course, we look very silly playing it!
crazy arms
get that fruit

lots of concentration

time to get serious and take the shirt off!
guys only

alright, now girls only!

We were not actually trying to swim!
So, now that I hope you have had a good laugh at our silliness, I also hope you have a good last week of the year.  Wow!  I can't believe it is already the last week.  This year flew by!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!