Friday, March 23, 2012

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Fours

This list actually has four lists within it!  How cool.  So here are the requirements for this weeks lists.

1. four places you've visited.
2. four things you wish you could get paid to do for a living.
3. four things you are looking forward to.
4. four people who inspire you the most.

Here are my 4 lists of fours:

1.  Australia, Germany, South Dakota, New Mexico
2.  Photography, Pinterest, Stationary Design, Procrastinating
3.  Mr. Fantastic coming home, our landscaping being done, having a place for everything and everything in its
     place, finishing my degree
4.  Mother Hen, Mr. Fantastic, My instructors, Grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!