Monday, March 19, 2012

Pictures!

I realized today that I have been boring in my posts.  Nobody really loves a blog without pictures, right?  So I decided that I need to share some pictures with you in order to keep you interested.  In keeping with the idea that I've written too much, I'll stop writing and let you enjoy!










 We had a tournament party with all of the friends that we work with.  It is something we have wanted to do for a while, but last weekend was a perfect excuse.  We were all sad to see some great people leaving and have no real idea of when we will see them again.  The party was a good way to say "see you later, alligator!" We work super hard, so we deserve to play super hard and that is what we did.  Mr. Fantastic came out in 1st place.  I'm so proud of him!!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!