Wednesday, March 21, 2012

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Music I Can't Stop Listening to

So, I am completely addicted to my Sirius XM radio!  How did I ever live without satellite?   I have no idea!  My free trial is almost up and I have to subscribe again.  I sure wish they had the option of subscribing for life!  HAHA.
So, here is what I listen to for hours each day:

Adele

Grouplove

Foster the People

Animal Kingdom

Chalk Stars

Animal Kingdom | Myspace Music Videos

The Black Keys

The Eagles

Busy Being Fabulous

Eagles | Myspace Music Videos

Journey

Boston

Maroon 5
Florence and the Machine
Prince
Duran Duran
Katy Perry
Nickleback
John Mellencamp
Lady Antebellum
I'm telling you that the list actually goes on and on forever more as well, but I didn't want to spend all day with this post! I'll let you ger to your busy week! 
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!