Monday, March 12, 2012

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Making Memories

As per usual, I am way way way behind on my lists!  Imagine that!  This list is only 2 1/2 months late!  So, this is the list in which I am supposed to tell you about all the memories that are being made right now.  I'll tell you about all of them for the whole weekend since I'm late!
1.  First annual AAI games.  A bunch of people that we work with got together and had a tournament of games.  Included were poker, darts, pool, and beer die.  Mr. Fantastic won the tournament and got $280 and a trophy!  I'm so proud of him.  It was a lot of fun.
2.  Mr. Fantastic turned 28 on Saturday so we went out to dinner together.  It was an enjoyable night together.
3.  This RAW diet thing is not so bad!  I made carrot cake and then ate it for breakfast.
4.  Mr. Fantastic left for 2 months in Virginia.  I'm quite sad.  I don't like being apart one bit.  I do have a lot of project plans in the works though!

That's about it for this weekend.  I suppose most of that is pretty big and great though. 
Enjoy the start of your week!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!