Monday, March 12, 2012

Elizabeth Banks and Go Red For Women

I pretty much adore Elizabeth Banks.  She is hilarious, beautiful, as down-to-earth as I imagine she could be, and blah blah blah!   She's great. Have you seen her website/blog?  Find it here. I love that she can make humor in even the most serious of situations.  An example of this being her video that she directed and stared in for Go Red For Women.  Here is the video:
 

Go Red For Women is a social initiative created by the American Heart Association to empower women to take a stand against heart disease.  Only 55% of women realize that heart disease is our #1 killer.  That's scary!!  Do you know the signs?  Go to their website to learn more about the organization as well as the risks and symptoms.  Take a stand!
Loves!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!