Thursday, March 15, 2012

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Television Shows

Well, to be honest, I am not a huge television watcher by myself.  Mr. Fantastic is the one that keeps me watching the shows.  I usually only watch them with him, and to tell the truth, I have no idea how to work the television in our house!  Sad, I know!
So here are the shows that we watch together - usually on Hulu or Netflix:

Supernatural
Once Upon a Time
The Office
Sons of Anarchy
Weeds
Californication

Here are the shows that I will probably get back into watching while he is away if I can figure out the television:

CSI
Anything on HGTV
oh, and I think that is about it!
Like I said, I'm not a big tv girl!  However, it might have to be on a lot more often around here in order to keep the noise level up.  I go crazy without noise.  I'm so used to that stupid video game noise going on that I won't know what to do.  Already, just today was getting way too quiet.  Especially with the whole work from home thing every-other week...I'm going to be spending way too much time alone so I will surely go crazy if the tv isn't on!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!