Monday, March 19, 2012

Missing My Mister!

I miss Mr. Fantastic so much and it has only been a week.  I really need to start being more positive though.  I can't keep lounging around feeling sorry for myself.  I need to stay busy.  I decided to start thinking of ways to pass the time....
I really need to start looking through his comic books and find some awesome images to replicate and put on some huge canvases for his gamer room. I need to stop avoiding people and go have a fun time with old friends and new friends alike.  I need to throw myself into this RAW thing and really enjoy uncooking.  The same thing goes with the whole fitness thing.  I keep telling myself that I am going to start exercising, but then I realize it is so much easier to just lounge around.  Sure, the raw diet has helped me loose 18 pounds in 2 weeks, but I have also been at a standstill for a while and not really lost much.  My goal for the year was to loose a lot of weight, but my goal for this 2 months is to loose 20 more pounds.  That will bring me down to 200!!  That would be fabulous, but I can't do it by being lazy.  I need to do laundry when the basket is full instead of waiting until I have nothing to wear.  I really need to get going on all of the home improvement projects in order to surprise him when he comes back for the week before he leaves for a year.  I need to remember that it is okay to cry, but I also need to remember to laugh and smile too.  Since it is just about Spring, I should probably get around to the whole Spring cleaning thing!  I also need to stop procrastinating on doing my taxes.  I know I will get some good money back so I'm not really sure why I keep putting it off.  I need to stop forgetting about the goals I set - you know, the monthly ones like painting my finger nails.  I'm going to have to remember that being lonely does not mean that I need to spend money to make up for it.  We have a fence, a yard, a sprinkler system, a garden, and a deck or patio to put in by June.  We need to save money, not spend it all!  I think I might need to actually go to a salon and get my hair trimmed too.  It's been nearly two years since I have gotten that done.  I trimmed it myself about 6 months ago, but I did a really bad job of it.  I kind of think I want layers now!  I am starting to run out of time to pre-plant my garden.  I need to stop procrastinating on that one.  I have lofty dreams though.  I want to plant everything that is plantable when I know that I could never eat all of that food by myself.  Maybe I need to start investigating a stand alone freezer.  Oh, and I should probably try to sell our extra dryer and our extra dishwasher!  I whould probably try to enjoy myself a little too.  I don't need to be sad all the time.  Instead, I should really try to be happy, try to dance around like a fool, try to laugh at myself whenever possible, and maybe even sing in the shower and in the car!  I need to start really thinking about the whole wedding thing.  He bought a ring you know!  Of course it isn't on my finger yet, but that's only because it isn't made yet.  I am struggling with the location thing.  I don't want to make either of our families upset or make them feel that they aren't as important as the other family.  I think that we want to get married here.  I know that my family at least might not be thrilled with that for money reasons but I don't know what else to do. And most of all I really just need to relax.  He will only be gone for 2 months.  I will get to see him again for a week or two before he actually leaves for a year.  Everything is going to be just fine.  He loves me and I love him, and life is wonderful!
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!