Sunday, March 18, 2012

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. The Small, Medium, and Amazing Things That Happened This Week

I'm late getting my lists caught up, and I'm really trying hard to do it today.  In order to do that, I am taking them out of order a little bit so that I can still continue to post one each day.  So, here is list #40!  Bare with me because this week was also the first week of Mr. Fantastic being away.  After he got back from Iraq, and then spent his last few months in Texas, he always promised that he would never leave again.  Sometimes promises must be broken and I will forever be alright with that, but this week was one of the hardest weeks ever!

Small
-I finally got the class schedule that I wanted
-It was a work from home week
-My friends all enjoyed the pictures I took of us having a great celebration last week
-I finished a good sized list of all the things I want to do while Mr. Fantastic is away

Medium
-I lost another 5 pounds bringing me to a total of 20 pounds of weight lost in 3 weeks!
-I picked up my ring that I had to have cut off and re-sized
-My puppy is finally starting to eat again after her daddy left and she got all depressed
-I started working on my list which included going shopping!!
-After injuring my back 3 1/2 years ago, the VA finally did an MRI to see what is wrong with it!

Amazing!!!
-I was invited to a girls night with my friends Charlie and Lisa
-I found an orange paint color that makes me scream for joy and got permission from the mister to paint the entry way with it!
-Community is no longer on hiatus which means I can finally watch it again!
-Got to talk to my mummsie, my grams, my gramps, my grandma, and my mister
-My dad actually called me and had a real phone conversation with me that lasted for nearly a half-hour. (This has never happened!)

Alright, you all need to have a great week.  Remember that even when things seem completely bleak, unfair, ugly, and downright terrible, there is always something great that happens.  Take time to appreciate even the smallest things that go right.
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!