Monday, March 12, 2012

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Resolutions

As you all are aware, I'm not a big resolution gal, but I sure do like to make goals.  As a reminder, here is my list of goals for the year:
lemon water in the mornings
turmeric  tea
write one hand written snail mail letter at least once per month
send flowers to someone for no reason
back up all of my digital files to an external hard drive and keep it all organized
complete 12 exciting just for fun projects that I have on my fun projects to try list
read 12books for personal enjoyment
Plant Hydrangeas
make an amazing blanket for our bed
complete 3 canvas paintings
try a new recipe each month
make 6 loaves of bread
keep a what I did today 3X5 journal
host an awesome dinner party
host a wine party
strive for only 23 1/2 hours of sedentary activity each day
blog at least one per week
achieve a 3.5 in school
get engaged 
feel great in a size 10 pair of jeans
plant herbs
create a birthday planner calender and stock up on cards to send out for special occasions
learn one "ballroom" type of dance
go one full week without my cellphone
research getting my business license and follow through with a plan
do one commissioned project
organize my office and set it up for productive activities
paint my fingernails and toenails at least once per month
go on a picnic
go to a concert
make valentine cards and send them
Take more pictures

Yeah, I know, It's pretty big!  Trust me, it will probably grow and shrink and grow and shrink over the course of the year too!  The thing I love about setting goals is that they are fun and you can always change your mind!
Have a happy Monday/Funday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!