Wednesday, March 14, 2012

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Recipes I Need to Make

As most of you are aware, I have been doing the RAW thing and totally loving it!  Pinterest is my best friend.  I have also read several books with recipes and even just ordered two new recipe only books from RAWMAZING!!! So now I have been learning all kinds of new ways to make my food interesting and keep my tummy full while also keeping my taste-buds happy.  Here are some recipes that I can't wait to try:

Apple Pie
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Spinach and Wild Mushroom Quiche
Cranberry Walnut Cheese
Rocket Walnut Pesto
Onion Bread
Cinnamon Raisin Toast
Satay-style Butternut Noodles
Basil Zucchini Wraps
Raw Apple Sauce

Don't these all look amazing?  I am having so much fun learning about my body, learning about my health, experimenting with delicious food, and making great recipes. 
Have a great Humpday!!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!